Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: A GAme

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realize that I am going to post this on multiple boards...that just gives SOME OF you multiple chance to guess...


    I got something NEW today!

    You may each aske me one ? about what IT could be!


    Let the games begin!!!

  2. #2
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    is it something just for you or the whole family?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whole family!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am going out on a limb here and I think it might be a Bird, yeah I bet thats what you got...Wheres my prize [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Very Good Rog!!!

  6. #6
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just knowing the two of you is a wonderful prize, I'm so lucky to have found this board & the friendly people who post here. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    That's mutual [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no one in their right mind would get a BIRD..all they do is poop all over the place...mine is 25 years old..and the darn thing will probably outlive me...LOL

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GROUP HUG!!!
    Its been over a week and we need one!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •